West Dulwich Fitness Centre
Our aim is to make health and wellbeing accessible to every individual with a neurological and long term health condition in the local community who wants to improve or maintain their physical health without spending a fortune - particularly those groups of people who tend not to attend gyms or have an exercise programme.
The gym has been recently modernised and has achieved IFI accreditation level 2 for use by disabled people.
- We specialise in enabling individuals to:
- physically rehabilitate from a stroke, acquired brain injury or physical injury
- maintain the physical fitness in the face of progressive condition (e.g. multiple sclerosis)
- overcome obesity or anorexia
- recover from illness or hospital admission
- keep active as they age
The health gym is open Monday to Friday between 1.30 to 5pm. Our plan is for the gym to have much wider opening hours but we will have to raise more income first.
Monday 1.30pm - 5pm
Tuesday 1.30pm - 5pm
Wednesday 1.30pm - 5pm
Thursday 1.30pm - 5pm
Friday 1.30pm - 5pm